Monday, December 12, 2011

Strategy Bookmark

I have seen some really neat reading strategy bookmarks, but many of them were too young for my students. I finally decided to adapt the bookmark for my students. I plan on printing it on cardstock and giving them to students during guided reading, when I can go over it with the students. I think it turned out pretty nice, but if there are glitches I will upload my changes too. Hope you are enjoying some of these tools!
I will post a link to the documet as soon as I can get it to work correctly. Okay, so this what I have. I'd be happy to email you the document if you'd like to change something. Just comment/message me :-)

UPDATE: I know there has been lots of interest in the strategy bookmark, I now have it posted for FREE on my teacherspayteachers account. If you have never used teacherspayteachers.com it is very easy and FREE. 


Here is the link to my teachers pay teachers account: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Strategy-Book-Marks-330433

No comments:

Post a Comment